We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using our website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this GDPR & privacy statement. What we collect
The information we collect includes:
- 1) Name and address plus postcode
- 2) Contact details – email address, telephone numbers
- 3) Information relevant to products and preferences
We require all this information to understand your needs more accurately. This allows us to direct your enquiry to the correct department and in particular to:
- 1) Keep internal records
- 2) Contact you to arrange an appointment
- 3) We very occasionally use the information for internal marketing only if we are running a discount campaign. No information will be passed onto a third party without consent.
- 4) All information will only be used internally and for non-profit making purposes
We are committed to ensuring that all your information is kept secure in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. We have procedures in place to safeguard the information we collect.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We hold all your information for our business use. No information is passed to any third parties unless we have your written permission. If you wish to see what information we hold on our system then please request this in writing.