Are you wondering what colour to choose for your kitchen refurbishment and redecoration? Here are 10 of 2021’s best kitchen paint colours for your consideration for your decoration job from Marshels this year.
- Baby Blue – A light blue shade makes for a beautifully painted kitchen. Baby Blue kitchen paint can create a clean and crisp appearance in your home. A soothing Baby Blue shade is perfect for application to cabinets, walls and the ceiling. Use Marshels for our knowledge and expertise to give you a stunning Baby Blue kitchen.
- Matte Black – Black doesn’t have to be a dreary colour. There’s nothing as plain yet stunning than a matte black painted kitchen. A Matte Black coloured kitchen not only looks great but is also hugely practical for a kitchen, and it never loses it sheen. You don’t have to just go all out black for your kitchen. How about going for black cabinets with lightly coloured worktops to make a gorgeous contrast. Matte Black kitchens are a bold, contemporary choice that you won’t regret.
- Pale Yellow – Why not get Marshels to create a kitchen colour that is a soft sunny hue, like Pale Yellow. The right shade of yellow can be particularly versatile in your kitchen. Pale Yellow kitchens bring both an element of sophistication and a calming aura, as well as a beautiful brightness.
- Sage Green – Why not opt for Sage Green cabinets or walls, or even just a singular wall. A beautifully organic colour, Sage Green is a shade that blends perfectly with many other colours. Personally, we think Sage Green kitchen cabinets are an ideal choice alongside a white or cream coloured kitchen.
- Cream – If you feel that white is a bit too cold and sharp, then why not opt for a more homely cream coloured kitchen. A cream-painted kitchen will still give you the same brightness as a white kitchen, but instead it will feel much warmer. Get in touch with Marshels Painting and Decorating today for a beautiful cream coloured kitchen.
- Bright Blue – If you are looking for a kitchen colour that radiates a sense of tranquility into your home then opt for a bright blue kitchen. One idea from Marshels is to colour the lower cabinets a stunning sky blue shade and then blend it with a softer light pistachio colouring for the walls.
- Pewter – Are you looking for a colour that is both classic yet contemporary? Pewter, with its silvery-grey sheen, has a lot more style and sophistication than just a plain grey kitchen. Marshels believe that Pewter is especially stunning for kitchen cabinets.
- Lilac – An increasingly popular choice for kitchen colours, Lilac is highly versatile and complements almost any colour palette. Contact Marshels today to get our expert advice on what colours work best with Lilac for your kitchen.
- Sunny Yellow – Bring the light and warmth of the sun into your kitchen with a vibrant shade of yellow. Perfect for use on cabinets or just a statement wall, not many colours are as transformative for your kitchen as Sunny Yellow.
- Country Green – If you want a rustic feel to your kitchen, why not opt for a bold Country Green colour to paint your kitchen cabinets. Country Green is not an overwhelming colour and adds the perfect balance to the colour palette of your kitchen.
You should always hire professional painters and decorators for the job. Here are 5 reasons why you should call upon Marshels for your kitchen paint jobs.
Get in touch with Marshels Painting and Decorating today to turn any of these dream kitchen colours into a reality.